Happy 2010! I love new years and the idea of new beginnings, and the happy feeling of being able to wipe away the memories of failed resolutions from the year before with new (and more realistic) ones. Last year, I made a resolution to blog a lot more--and was pretty successful at it. 2009 saw 377 posts. Let's see if I can beat that this year! I'm going to shoot for 385.
Anyhoo, to celebrate the New Year here, I thought I'd host a little giveaway. I have six extra ARCs of 2010 releases sitting on my shelves here, and one lucky read will win them all. They are:
- The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard (Excellent book, I finished it a couple of days ago.)
- All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab (Another fantastic debut, you don't want to miss this one!)
- Captivate by Carrie Jones (Yay for the sequel to Need! It'll satisfy your needs and leave hanging for more!)
- Incarceron by Catherine Fisher (Have you seen the trailer for this one? it looks SO GOOD!)
- Wish by Alexandra Bullen (I'm reading this one now, very cute!)
- The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson (How awesome is this one's cover?)
Awesome, right? Okay, so all you have to do in order to be entered to win is answer my nosy question: What's your New Year's resolution? If you don't make them, why not?
Answer in the comments and you'll be entered to win! This contest will end Friday, January 22nd, 2010 at midnight. The winner will be notified sometime over the weekend.
Thanks so much for reading, and Happy New Year!