Exciting news--next week, I'm hosting a Twitter party for Elizabeth Eulberg's Prom and Prejudice along with Elizabeth and Scholastic! Twitter parties are super fun and exciting--there's going to be a Q&A session with the author, fun prizes, and you get to meet a lot of cool readers. Plus, you can stop by any time you want!
Here's some more info:
Join Prom & Prejudice author Elizabeth Eulberg and me for a Twitter party Thursday, February 3, between 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. EST!
- Be sure to follow Elizabeth @ElizEulberg and me @compelledtoread before the party!
- Join the fun! No one expects you or your tweets to be perfect; we’re just happy you made it to the party!
- Watch for giveaways from @compelledtoread and win fun prizes!
- To join the party, you can use a free service like TweetChat or TweetGrid or just search #PromAndPrejudice on Twitter.
- Ask Elizabeth questions or chat with other partygoers—just use the tag #PromAndPrejudice in all of your party tweets!
- Please don’t post any spoilers and don’t forget to pay attention to the time zones, the party starts at 8:00pm EST.
I hope to see you there!
Plus, look for my review of Prom and Prejudice tomorrow!