You can stay up to date with everything A Wrinkle in Time here, on the Facebook page, and follow the tour here.
Another cool thing about the 50th Anniversary of A Wrinkle in Time is the cool new edition of the book that's being released! Check it out:
The 50th Anniversary Commemorative edition features:
• Frontispiece photo*†
• Photo scrapbook with approximately 10 photos*†
• Manuscript pages*†
• Letter from 1963 Caldecott winner, Ezra Jack Keats*†
• New introduction by Katherine Paterson, US National Ambassador for Young People’s Literature †
• New afterword by Madeleine L’Engle’s granddaughter Charlotte Voiklis including six never-before-seen photos †
• Murry-O’Keefe family tree with new artwork †
• Madeleine L’Engle’s Newbery acceptance speech
* Unique to this edition † never previously published
Do you remember the first time you picked up this book? I know I was about 11 years old, and my school library had a worn copy with the centaur and rainbow on the cover. I was intrigued (especially after discovering Harry Potter and Tamora Pierce) and I fell in love pretty quickly. A Wrinkle in Time is one of those books that I've thought about a lot over the years, but not one I've re-read enough.
How did you first discover A Wrinkle in Time? And if you haven't read it yet, definitely don't hesitate to pick up one of these beautiful new copies!